Cobalt was founded in 2004 by Fred Schule with two CNC machines in a garage. The Company averaged 34% growth for 12 years. Along the way, it earned the respect of employees, customers, suppliers and peers with a near-perfect Quality rating while solving some of the region’s most difficult five axis precision-machining and assemblies.
In 2016, Cobalt merged operations with Vector Industries, Quality Manufacturing and Polaris Machining. All customers, systems, equipment and employees are working inside Cobalt
- Employ cutting edge machine and software technology.
- Develop motivated employees through high level training and performance incentives.
- Create dedicated Customer Service/Engineering account teams.
- 24/7 operations and captive support processes to shorten lead-times through.
- Over invest in programming/engineering to effectively handle large on-load and to provide capacity for cost and lead-time reduction efforts.
- We will quote our lowest price from the beginning.
- We will not double charge for Non-recurring Engineering (NRE).
- We will proactively provide cost reductions.
- If we misquote something, we will try to meet the price point twice. If we are unable, we will provide an unsolicited quote for the future so our customer can plan ahead.
Awards and Media